Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rust in my Box...

It makes me wonder just how water found its way into the glove box of the truck? I guess this answers the question, "Will this truck leak if I take it out in the rain?" My guess is yes, considering the three asphalt windows (holes) that are in the floor boards. And, of course, the newly found evidence of a rusty glove box. Perhaps we should just add a light in there and make it one of those soothing meditation waterfalls when it rains...

Well, to my surprise it was all just surface rust and the glove box is intact. So much for meditating...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH DARN you found it.....LOL When I got the truck it had standing water in it from broken wing window. And as far as all the pre-historic stuff you found in the bed---maybe you can find a collector on Ebay. Guys at work want to see more SINGLE ladies. LOL

John it looks to me like your wife is doing all the work.

Mike