Monday, February 16, 2009

How Long Do You Think I Have?


With the departure of Tracy's 1960 Lark (Karl) there seems to be a large amount of space left in the garage. It's wonderful...but it seems that just as fast as we could clean it up, a certain Space Filler Monster seems to find a use for it. I think it is part of the human nature that if there is an empty space that something needs to go there (and one does not rest until that "something" is found!). Do you think it would be too much to ask if we could find another location for the kids' bikes? The answer to that question was answered by Thayer (my son) when he said, "Look at the space! Daddy, now my bike can be parked next to your Studebaker!" How can you say no to that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well i think you heard my answer in your younger days. But then i don't think i bought you a bike after your big wheel.