Sunday, January 25, 2009

What a Great Studebaker Picture

Mark Thompson posted this picture on the Studebaker Truck Forum in memory of his grandfather, A.J. Conklin. We thought it was such a neat story that we decided to share it on our site. Mark listed the information about the picture as follows:
"My uncle Les Denton is in front of the Pickup. My uncle Bert Bennett and David Bennett are in front of the second truck from the right. The other person is an unknown farm hand. Picture is of STUDEBAKER trucks and cars owned by My Grandfather A.J. Conklin. 'Ready to go on custom combine wheat harvest 1958.' I drove the 57 3E40 in 1975 Harvest year. Last year my Grandpa had his wheat farm."
Thanks Mark for letting us share this photo and your story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, makes me wish your mom Had saved some pics of our family studes.

The combines on the truck ust make the picture that much better.